Cure for constipation in Bangalore
Cure for difficulty in passing motion in Bangalore
It is defined as an infrequent and difficult passing of stools. The consistency stools are usually hard and patient
feels sensation of incomplete evacuation after defecation. This occurs
due to absorption of water from the food if it remains for a long time
in the colon.
- Dietary factors-
Medications- Some drugs causes constipation like
- Lack of intake of fluid and fibrous diet.
- Anti-depressants such as amitriptyline (Elavil) and imipramine
- Aluminium containing anta-acids.
- Calcium and Iron supplements.
- Abuse of laxatives.
Metabolic/ Endocrine Disorders-
- Motility- Irritable Bowel syndrome.
- Obstructive- Mechanical causes like megarectum, rectal prolapse,
rectocele, and enterocele.Retained foreign body like bezoar.
- Structural- Diverticular diseases like tumors, Hirschsprung's disease.
- Defecation- Crohn's disease, haemorroids, etc.
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Spinal cord lesion.
- Multiple sclerosis.
Smoking cessation- Nicotine present in a cigarette acts as a laxative.
Any abdominal surgery- like childbirth etc.
Altered sleep pattern, mostly found in people who are doing night
- Anxiety disorder.
Signs and Symptoms:
There are few common symptoms of constipation which are given below-
- The stool is hard, difficult, and painful to pass.
- There is an infrequent urge to void.
- The abdomen may become distended and diffusely tender and cramp,
occasionally with enhanced bowel sounds.
- Medical History- The onset, duration and characteristics are
important to know for a physician in treating cases of constipation, for
example, presence of constipation since birth may suggest
Hirschsprung's diseases; painful defecation may suggests anal fissure
or any obstruction in the region of the anus. It will also help in
detecting whether patient is taking any medicines or not.
- Physical Examination- Careful examination will help in detecting the
cause for the constipation, for example, Rectal examination gives an idea
of the anal sphincter tone and whether the lower rectum contains any
feces or not and it also gives information on the consistency of the stool,
presence of hemorrhoids, admixture of blood and whether any tumors or
abnormalities are present.
A search is also made in order to detect any neurological disorders like
spinal injury or any lesion, etc.
Other Investigating Procedures:
- Blood Test- to detect any endocrine disorders, blood sugar and level
- X- Ray- to detect any pathology present or not.
- Barium enema- A barium enema (lower GI series) is an x-ray study in
which liquid barium is inserted through the anus to fill the rectum and
colon. The barium outlines the colon on the X-rays and defines the
normal or abnormal anatomy of the colon and rectum. Tumors and
narrowings (strictures) are among the abnormalities that can be
detected with this test.
- Don't suppress urges to defecate. When the urge comes, find a toilet.
- Increase fiber in your diet as it helps in retaining water in the colon; it includes fruits, vegetables, wheat, oat etc.
- Intake of water should be increased as it helps in softening of
- Sedentary lifestyle should be avoided and physical work must be
promoted like exercises.
- Check your medicines, whether any medicine is responsible for
- Homoeopathy has excellent result in curing constipation. It offers treatment on the basis of individual case patterns. It is strongly recommended in treating cases of constipation.
What is the best cure for constipation in Bangalore ?
What is the best cure for difficulty in passing motion in Bangalore ?
What is the best constipation treatment in Bangalore ?
What is the best difficulty in passing motion treatment in Bangalore ?
Please E-mail email@example.com for any questions/treatment