Cure for ear pain in Bangalore
Cure for pain in ear in Bangalore
Cure for earache in Bangalore
Ear pain treatment in Bangalore
It is also known as OTALGIA. This is the most
common complaint found in children and adults. It is not always
associated with ear disease. It may be caused by several other
conditions, such as impacted teeth, sinus disease, inflamed tonsils and
infections in the nose and pharynx.
This may be due to diseases of external, middle and / or inner ear.
body in auditory canal like insect, cotton bud, etc.
- Impact of
moisture in auditory canal.
of external ear (otitis externa) due to infection.
of middle ear (otitis media). The most common cause is infection of upper respiratory tract. The Eustachian tube which connect the pharynx to middle ear transmits the infection.
- Mechanical Trauma- barotrauma (often iatrogenic), Eustachian tube obstruction leading to acute otitis media.
history of ear infection.
- Ear pain can be referred
pain to the ears in five main ways:-
- Via Trigeminal nerve [cranial nerve V]. Rarely, trigeminal neuralgia can cause otalgia.
- Via Facial nerve [cranial nerve VII]. This can come from the teeth (most commonly the upper molars, when it will be worse
when drinking cold fluids), the temporomandibular joint (due to its
close relation to the ear canal), or the parotid gland.
- Via Glossopharyngeal nerve [cranial nerve IX]. This
comes from the oropharynx, and can be due to pharyngitis or
tonsillitis, or to carcinoma of the posterior third of the tongue.
- Via Vagus nerve [cranial nerve X]. This comes from the laryngopharynx in carcinoma of the pyriform fossa or from the
esophagus in GERD.
- Via the second and third cervical vertebrae, C2 and C3. This ear pain is therefore postural.
earache is when no cause to the pain in ears can be found, suggesting a
functional origin. The patient in such cases should be kept under
observation with periodic re-evaluation.
- the pain is severe in intensity and is worse by pulling and touching ear.
- Hearing loss.
- Ringing and buzzing sound in ear.
- Sensation of fullness in the ear.
- Swelling of extrnal ear.
- Thick drainage of ear.
- Pain in ear.
- Hearing loss.
- Plugged or full sensaton in the ear.
- Discharge from ear that coming out after rupture of eardrum.
- Ringing and buzzing in the ear.
- Other symptoms- nausea and vomiting, irritability, etc.
A physician diagnoses otitis externa or otitis media after examining
the ear with an instrument called an otoscope. In general, x-rays and other tests are unnecessary.
- Hearing test for otitis media
- Laboratory tests in otitis externa:
- Sometimes, a sample of drainage from the
ear is sent to the laboratory in an attempt to identify the specific
bacteria causing the infection.
- Sending the sample to the laboratory is not needed in most cases and usually is reserved for infections that do
not respond to normal treatment.
- If there is a high fever or severe pain for an ear infection or new symptoms appear, like dizziness, severe headache, swelling around the ear, weakness of the face muscles, severe pain suddenly stops; this may be a sign of a ruptured eardrum and symptoms (pain, fever, or irritability) get worse or do not improve within 24 - 48 hours then patient should consult a specialist.
- Homeopathy-People who regularly suffer form ear aches and ear infections already know that it is possible for the body to develop immunity to the antibiotics that are regularly prescribed to treat them. They should therefore, turn to homoeopathy for help in treating cases of earache. They will surely be satisfied!
- Prevention- The following steps can help prevent earaches:
- Avoid smoking near children. Smoking has been shown to
cause millions of ear infections each year in children.
- Prevent outer ear infections by not putting objects in the
ear, and drying the ear after bathing or swimming.
- Take steps to control allergies. In particular, avoid
allergy triggers. Steroid nasal spray may help reduce ear infections.
However, over-the-counter sedating antihistamines and decongestants do
NOT prevent ear infections.
What is the best cure for ear pain in Bangalore ?
What is the best cure for pain in ear in Bangalore ?
What is the best cure for earache in Bangalore ?
What is the best ear pain treatment in Bangalore ?
What is the best pain in ear treatment in Bangalore ?
What is the best earache treatment in Bangalore ?
Please E-mail email@example.com for any questions/treatment